“And all at once, summer collapsed into fall.” –Oscar Wilde
The leaves have started to fall and change color. The coffee shops have released their pumpkin spice lattes. This could only mean one thing… Fall has finally arrived! There are so many beautiful things to celebrate during this season. We were more than eager to create a list of things we want to make time for during the autumn season. Of course, this is just the condensed version of our fall bucket list. If we didn’t limit ourselves, this list would never end!
1. Visit a local fruit farm. We love going to Lynd’s Fruit Farm in the fall to pick apples and pumpkins. They also have a shop where you can purchase their fresh produce if you don’t prefer to pick your own.
2. Create a homemade fall-themed latte. One of our favorite things about fall is enjoying a nice, hot cup of coffee, so we are inspired to attempt to create our own at-home recipe to enjoy all season long.
3. DIY Fall Decoration. We thought it would be fun to find a craft on Pinterest to make together. Once we pick one, we will document it on our social media, whether we fail or succeed!
4. Carve a pumpkin. This is a fall staple. Whether you’re a pro at carving pumpkins or not, it’s always fun to dig in and create something!
5. Find the perfect fall sweater. One of the best things about fall is the comfy clothes! We always love looking for great sweaters to wear in the chilly season.
6. Host or attend a bonfire. Bonfires are a great way to spend with friends and family. Enjoying s’mores and spooky stories around a fire is a great way to celebrate the season.
7. Enjoy a hayride. Taking a ride through the country fields, enjoying the beauty of nature while sipping some delicious apple cider gives us all the fall feelings.
8. Adventure through a corn maze. This is such a fun activity to do with a group of friends or family. Make it a contest to see who makes it out first!